nanogui: Re: collected bugs with pcf fonts, multiple nanowm instances

Subject: AW: [nanogui] WG: collected bugs with pcf fonts, multiple nanowm instances
From: "Alexander Stohr" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jul 2005 21:17:03 +0100

Hello Paul,

thanks for your reply.

I cant tell you right now, just preparing for leave.
but i will send you what was in my works in recent hours.

one side bug i might have fixed was the missing
check for memalloc failure and respective abort.

other major bug was the absence of endianess conversion
for the data areas.

and one supposed problem should have beent the misinterpretation
of the two-byte swap of the bitmap data - i had to apply it
for any bitness ordering. but i might be on error here because
i have only a bit/byte LSB/LSB and a MSB/MSB font for testing.

btw, i changed a few "unsinged long" to "uint32_t".

i will have a look after the ftp'ed version tomorrow.

meanwhile i can give you a hint that X11 cuarabic12.pcf.gz
still faults for me. (and i am a bit upset right now about
the NX-assertion about "X2 >= X1" in fblin32.c which hits
me every now and then - with aborting the server, and
thats not really a case that should deny benign handling...)

-Alex.