nanogui: Re: Need recommendation for Chinese font

Subject: ot: Need recommendation for Chinese font
From: ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2005 10:53:40 +0100

Dear Chinese friends,

for a showcase software I need a Chinese font. Because my Chinese knowledge is not much better than "Ni hao" I need your help :-)

The font should be about 15 or 16 px height, format PCF, BDF or similar, free (GPL or similar). Best would be if it contains simplified and traditional characters, but simplified only would be okay, too. There should be enough characters for every-day-use but not too many (because the file size does matter...) I'll use it in an UTF-8 environment.

Could you recommend one? Should I use the fonts bundled with nano-X?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas (wo shi deguoren, wo qu kan zhonguo le :-)

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1