nanogui: how is the baseline value defined?

Subject: RE: [nanogui] how is the baseline value defined?
From: "Paul Bartholomew" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2005 20:05:38 +0100

I don't know if this is what you are seeing or not, but I found a bug in the
FreeType2 support code (engine/font_freetype2.c) related to baseline.  It
was subtracting from "y" instead of adding (or the other way around - I
forget).

I fixed it to match font_freetype.c (FreeType1) - so they now both work the
same.  I don't know if this matches other fonts, but at least all FreeType
code should operate the same.

I'm pretty sure that my changes to font_freetype2.c are in the "patch"
directory on microwindows.org:
    ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows/patch-0.92/

(I think the mods are in "freetype2_changes.zip")

- Paulb