nanogui: Polygon problem, elliptical regions ok

Subject: Polygon problem, elliptical regions ok
From: "Kinz-Elektronik" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Aug 2005 07:56:33 +0100

Hallo Greg,

I tested the elliptical regions an can tell that they work
as expected, I also combined to elliptical regions.
The problem was in our application (which wasn't a problem
under windows).

I made an expample of an other Problem with Polygons.
In the expamle you will see a Pointer going round like a
clock. When he is near 6 or 12 o'clock you can see that
the polygon isn't filled correctly (points or line of
background colored dots at the rigth side).

The implementation ist starting at line 340 in mdemo.c.
I have set "#define HAVEFLOAT 1" in device.h and included
the config file.

Regards Robert

Kinz Elektronik
Tel:  +43 (0)5522 71340
Fax:  +43 (0)5522 71340 - 4

[Content type application/octet-stream not shown. Download]

[Content type application/octet-stream not shown. Download]