nanogui: Event handling problems

Subject: Event handling problems
From: "Marcel Karras" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Aug 2005 15:39:41 +0100

Hello,

I just joined that list in order to get some help on a problem I'm still
working on: I created a small nano-X application which will be used on an
embedded system soon. Therefore I wrote a kind of prelimitary desktop with
two icons. The desktop app itself will invoke the startup of other apps.
In order to get full access to the nano-X architecture I use the nano-X
API for the desktop app. All other things will be done with flnx. (fltk
port to nano-X)
At the moment I have a problem with the event mechs of nano-X. I created a
big background window with an image (the desktop background) and 2 small
windows (the app icons). Furthermore I registered the events to be used
and catched them as usual. But whatever I do I'm not able to have the two
icon windows recogizing the button up events. I tried several scenarios:
playing around with the properties of the windows, changing the sequence
of widget definitions and event registrations and so on.
Can someone help me on this? I attached the main.c file in order to
provide further information.

Greetings
- Marcel Karras

[Content type application/octet-stream not shown. Download]