nanogui: Doubts in nano-x + gtk

Subject: Doubts in nano-x + gtk
From: subramanian mohankumar ####@####.####
Date: 7 Sep 2005 06:26:56 +0100

Hi guys
We want to run GTK applications in ARM environment.
We are going for Nano-x as it would take less memory.
How to link GTK applications with Nano-X. Do we need
cross-compile and link it with Nxlib and then port
it to ARM board or directly start nano-x server & run
gtk applications in ARM board. If we go for first
option then we need to compile GTK as static
application.Am i correct.
There is a package Nanogtk but haven't tried it out
yet. Has anyone used it and any suggestions about it.

Thanking in anticipation of reply
Mohankumar