nanogui: Problems to scale the standard font

Subject: Problems to scale the standard font
From: "Michael Augst" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Sep 2005 12:40:37 +0100

Hello everyone,

I have made a litle program that displays a datasheed on the screen.
My problem now is that i have to scale down the size of the font a little
bit to make it fit on a LCD. I can manage this with the truetype fonts
on my PC without any problems but when i crosscompile for my ARM nano-x
allways uses the standard build in font with the standard size.

Is there a way to set the size of the standard font?

If not, witch files i need besides the "times.ttf" for example to
use the truetype font on my ARM, and in witch directories they must
be copied?

Michael Augst