nanogui: Possible bug

Subject: Possible bug
From: Lars ####@####.####
Date: 19 Sep 2005 07:28:31 +0100

Hi all,

We are using Nano-X 0.90 in a system with an LCD panel and a touchscreen.
While trying to add calibration functionality (using demo code as a
template) I couldn't get the event handling to deliver raw mouse data. After
trying different things in my code I started to look around in the Nano-X
code and to my surprise found a possible bug in nanox/srvevent.c. At least
when I changed it my code started to work.

The code I changed is in GsDeliverRawMouseEvent. A couple of lines down I
changed

                         wp = mousewp;
                         wp = focuswp;

and then everything worked.

I checked 0.91 and the code is still the same there. I don't know if it has
been changed in the CVS though.

Best regards
/ Lasse T.