nanogui: Re: Hi greg reagrding Displaying menu in microwindows

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Hi greg reagrding Displaying menu in microwindows
From: "Harshapvstus" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Sep 2005 02:53:31 +0100

Hi greg,

I am using microwindows for my application which is going to be run on DM320
Target platform.

I am able to run the Mdemo on my target board.

I have some questions ..

1. I  have to design some menu's like a list of music or artists or albums.
on sigle screen and navigate between each menu items,.

I could not able find any API which can navigate between each item in the
same windows menuas
As i have given below
|    TRACK1                                                |
|    TRACK2                                                |
|    TRACK3                                                |

As above shown is my one windows in this window i can display the Text as
shown .
but problem is how should i highlight the each tracks and navigate between
each of them.

Please if u can help in this regards,

Thanks
Harsha S