nanogui: Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application

Subject: Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application
From: "Harshapvstus" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Sep 2005 01:30:30 +0100

Hi,  greg,

Now i have developed the GUI using the microwindows and framebuffer driver
for my target board. everything works to be fine now. But its only dummy
GUI.

My application code is big one which is to play songs or video.

I would like to take the GUI part from Microwindows directory and merge with
my application code.. so whats all the necessary files i need to move to the
Apllication directory for to make work both in same environment.

now my microwindows application also cross-compiled with the ARM. and
application also cross compiled with ARM. Both executable files work on my
target independently.

I would like merge both to make single application.

Can you tell me what the files i have to move to the my appplication code. I
don't have much idea abt writing MAKE files and merging it. so please can
you give any hints.

Thanks
Harsha S