nanogui: Clearing a certain area of a window

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Clearing a certain area of a window
From: tj ####@####.####
Date: 1 Oct 2005 21:23:20 +0100

Alex Holden wrote:

> On 1 Oct 2005, at 04:50, tj wrote:
>
>> Greg Haerr wrote:
>>
>>> : Is it possible to clear only a certain rectangular area of a
>>> window : instead of having to use GrClearWindow()? I have used
>>> GrFillRect() when : the background is solid,
>>> GrClearWindow will clear just a portion of a window, and that should
>>
>> I'm confused, my usual state :-). I thought GrClearWindow()
>> basically "wiped the window clean" leaving only the background.
>> Whether it be a solid color or a pixmap. How does it clear only a
>> portion of a window when it only takes the window id, no bounding
>> coordinates, as an argument?
>

> I think Greg meant GrClearArea().

That must be it. When I first looked at this I checked in the pdf doc
and the new web site just put up at
http://so2.sys-techs.com/mwin/microwin/nxapi/index.html lookiong for
somethig called like it. But, GrClearArea() is not in either docs.

Now I have found it in the source code. Thanks for the info that it does
exist. Exactly what I am looking for.

tj