nanogui: Mouse events

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Mouse events
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 19 Oct 2005 02:49:45 +0100

: I'm sorry to be such a pest but I can't find the code in nanowm that does
: this.

the file actions.c::topbar_mousemoved() is called when the mouse
moves and is down in the caption of a window.  (Remember, nanowm
"reparents" windows by giving them a parent, in which it draws
the "window decorations"

 Is there any documentation on how to use nanowm from another program
: or is it used as a base to build your own programs on?

No, the source is the only real documentation.  The window manager
is a bit different from other programs, but could easily be used as a base
for more/less enhancements.  This is what we did with the window
mgr in pixil.org.

: thanks
:
: dave