nanogui: Thread: A question about setting color map

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: A question about setting color map
From: Cheng Bor-wen ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 1999 23:58:24 -0000

Hello:

My code is just the same as bogl, extept the following:

At the beginning of my code, I query a free VT by using VT_OPENQUERY,
and I use the free VT , setting it activated(by using VT_ACTIVATE).

This is the reason why no matter what color map I set, It just doenst
work fine!!!!
If I mark the code(that queries a free VT,  and sets the VT activated),
I could
set the color map succesfully, and the frame buffer could use the new
frame buffer to
draw everything!

WHY??

Could U please tell me how to solve this problem!

Chris