nanogui: Thread: Antwort: Micro-Windows version 0.82

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Antwort: Micro-Windows version 0.82
From: "Alexander Peuchert" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 1999 07:00:52 -0000

Hi Greg,

Yesterday, Alex (Holden) sent me a copy of the GGI driver. I'll try to get
it working
with nano-X.

One other thing. From your mail I get the impression that nano-X and
microwindows
seem to be connected together without nano-X being able to live alone. Is
this correct ?
Or can I still use your nano-X tree to develop my nano-Toolkit ?

- alex