nanogui: Thread: embedded gtk

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: embedded gtk
From: Roman ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jul 1999 12:00:10 -0000

Hi everybody outside,
i listened this mailing list for a short time. Now i have a question,
which was sometime discussed in this list. I want to run gdk/gtk in a
linux environment without using X windows. It this possible?
If you know anything about it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Roman Jordan

> which was sometime discussed in this list. I want to run gdk/gtk in a
> linux environment without using X windows. It this possible?

Not yet, but it is one of the goals of the NanoGUI project.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :

Are there any people, who works on this?
And if so, how can i contact them?

Roman