nanogui: Thread: portrait mode video

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: portrait mode video
From: "Kyle Harris" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Aug 1999 19:00:13 -0000

Can anyone tell me what would be required to drive the video in portrait mode using either bogl or svgalib with nanoX or mwin?

Thanks,
Kyle Harris
####@####.####
828-669-9746
Subject: Re: portrait mode video
From: Alan Cox ####@####.####
Date: 11 Aug 1999 19:13:45 -0000

> Can anyone tell me what would be required to drive the video in portrait =
> mode using either bogl or svgalib with nanoX or mwin?=20

Write a version of a frame buffer where hline and vline are exchanged, the
box draws the other way and the pixel plot is inverted. Oh and flip the mouse
around

Alan