nanogui: Thread: nanogui.net - Stormix

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nanogui.net - Stormix
From: Steven Ness ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 1999 19:00:17 -0000

Hi nanoGUI developers,

The company I'm working for, Stormix, is making a new Linux distribution
based on Debian.  We're really excited about nanoGUI and all the cool
things it promises, and we want to support the nanoGUI community.  We're
working on developing nanoGUI, adding new features and porting gdk to it.

We've got some extra web servers as well, and we've registered nanogui.org
and nanogui.net.  We're working on making a really useful site for the
whole nanoGUI community, we're planning on putting a Zope site, with
access for all nanoGUI developers, as well as a nice front page and
Squishdot site (mini Slashdot.org).  Ideas for any other features would be
appreciated.

We're very interested in hearing from all the nanoGUI developers, to get
useful things that we could archive on the site, as well as for ideas of
how the nanoGUI site could best benefit the community.

Steven