nanogui: Thread: At last - Microwindows/Nano-X Screenshots!!!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: At last - Microwindows/Nano-X Screenshots!!!
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 5 Oct 1999 16:31:41 -0000

OK,
	Thank you everyone for the licensing input, I learned alot.  Sitting
in frustration at home last night, I finally wrote a little program that reads
the framebuffer and generates bitmap files.  So, I ran through all the cool
demos that I've got going, and we now have screenshot gif files for microwindows,
as well as nano-X landmine, world, and widget sets running...  There still on ftp,
but have fun!

	ftp://microwindows.censoft.com/pub/microwindows/ScreenShots

Note: the next release will include the makebmp conversion program,
as well as support for screen dumping...

Greg

 '-'  C/C++ PL/SQL                  Sistema Empresa / SIAL 2000