nanogui: Thread: Microwindows architecture explained

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindows architecture explained
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 1999 03:27:10 -0000

I have finished writing my first draft of extensive internal documentation on
how Microwindows is designed and implemented.  I've tried to be very complete
and have covered all the device drivers and engine functions, and completed the
Microwindows API as well.  I've got it posted at

http://microwindows.censoft.com/microwindows_architecture.html

It is halloween over here, and it's getting late, so I don't have the Nano-X
stuff documented, but I intend on having that completely documented as well.

Take a look, hopefully this will help everyone using or porting Microwindows.

Greg