nanogui: Thread: Microwindows runs on X11

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindows runs on X11
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 1999 20:52:25 -0000

A big thanks to Tony Rogvall for writing Microwindows mouse,
screen and keyboard drivers for X11.  This means that X11
users can now develop Microwindows applications from within
the X environment, running them as another X Window.  Currently
the size of the Microwindows application window is compile-time
fixed, but it might be nice to allow it to be dynamically sized.

Also big thanks to Martin Jolicoeur for contributing  Makefile and build
enhancements including a ./configure program and graphical make xconfig,
as well as changes for StrongARM cross-compilation.

I will be including these additions in the next cut, as well as getting
a CVS repository up.  Thanks for the contributions, this project
seems to be gaining momentum...

Greg