nanogui: Thread: RTEMS port -- new patch based on mwin-087pre2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: RTEMS port -- new patch based on mwin-087pre2
From: Rosimildo daSilva ####@####.####
Date: 24 Dec 1999 16:51:16 -0000

Greg,

I have prepared a new patch of the RTEMS porting based on
Microwindows 0.87pre2 and rtems-19991117.

Features:

  + added Support for PS/2 mouse
  + Better integration with Microwindows drivers. All drivers
    used are regular microwindows ones.
    Kbd    --> kbd_tty.c
    Mouse  --> mou_ser.c ( serial ) or mou_paux.c ( ps/2 ).
    Video  --> scr_bios.c
  + demo of microwin.exe with PS/2 mouse now available.
  + better logic to the RTEMS implementation of GsSelect().

Please go this URL to get the patch:

http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/rtems_gui.html

Rosimildo.

Birthday? Anniversary? Send FREE animated greeting
cards for any occasion at http://greetings.xoom.com

: I have prepared a new patch of the RTEMS porting based on
: Microwindows 0.87pre2 and rtems-19991117.

Super.  I'll get the patch and integrate it if required into
the main tree.