nanogui: Thread: DJGPP/Allegro port?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: DJGPP/Allegro port?
From: "Doug Eleveld" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Dec 1999 13:02:24 -0000

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and I am looking for a gui to port to DJGPP/Allegro.  I though I would try porting Nanogui and/or Microwindows, but I am still a bit confused as to which files belong to what and what I should start with.

Let us take the example of the Nanogui demo.  I seem to be able to build a lot of the files, but I am unsure which files are platform dependant.  Can anyone tell me which files I have to port to get a simple nanogui or microwindows demo working so I can begin to get a grasp on how things work.

Thank you,

Doug Eleveld