nanogui: Thread: buttons

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: buttons
From: Daniel R Risacher ####@####.####
Date: 20 Dec 1999 00:09:13 -0000

Currently Nano-X and Microwindows support three mouse buttons,
LBUTTON, MBUTTON, RBUTTON.  IIRC, X supports up to five buttons (1-5),
and those funky intellimouse things (aka wheel mouse) can generate all
5.  Should we switch over?

There obviously aren't any applications for mwin or nanox that use
these things, but we might want to switch to numbered buttons (instead
of L,M,&R) now, when there's less apps to break.

Unless L,M,&R is better for micros~1 compat.  I dunno about this.  If
no objections, I'll work up a patch.

--
      You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Daniel Risacher                                   ####@####.####