nanogui: Thread: Kaffe port

[<<] [<] Page 5 of 5 [>] [>>]
Subject: Kaffe port
From: ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jun 2000 16:52:27 -0000

Greg,

I'm trying to use libungif.so to make Kaffe rendering gifs.
But there is DrawText() func in this lib's header (gif_lib.h) and in MWin's
wingdi.h. That makes compiler unhappy.
In Win32 DrawText is simple defined as DrawTextA or DrawTextW, so to
complile all the stuff Kaffe just undefs DrawText before including
gif_lib.h.
Could you advise me some workaround to compile it all under MWin?

Regards,
- Roman