nanogui: Thread: screenshots wanted

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: screenshots wanted
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Apr 2000 18:46:23 -0000

Hey guys,
    I'm writing an article for Microwindows for wirelessdevnet.com, and
the editor was looking for any screenshots of Microwindows running
on actual hardware... Does anybody have something they'd like to share?

If so, please send me a pic, and I'll forward it to wirelessdevnet.

>     I'm writing an article for Microwindows for wirelessdevnet.com, and
> the editor was looking for any screenshots of Microwindows running
> on actual hardware... Does anybody have something they'd like to share?

What's the easiest way to capture the screen when running on top of a
framebuffer? Can you copy the /dev/fb and then convert it to a jpeg (for
example)?

Thanks, Kyle.