nanogui: Thread: does microwindows support nwidget yet?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: does microwindows support nwidget yet?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 21 Apr 2000 08:33:39 -0000

Hi Greg,
  I had spent two hours on nwidget and its demo ntest, now it can run with some warinngs. A lot of old marco define and type define statments must be modified. Does Microwindows support nwidget yest? If not, what is another one? Maybe GTK/GDK?
  Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Guo.
>   I had spent two hours on nwidget and its demo ntest, now it can run
> with some warinngs. A lot of old marco define and type define
> statments must be modified. Does Microwindows support nwidget yest? If
> not, what is another one? Maybe GTK/GDK?

Opera for nano-x uses nwidget.  But I belive the nwidget included in
nano-x package is not the latest one.
nwidget has changed quite a lot, and I don't think it will be released
before they ( ScreenMedia ) consider it as finished. As far as I know,
they are just a few changes away from perfection there :-)

--
Richard Kvalsvik
-Developer at Opera Software