nanogui: Thread: Do Opera & GTK+/GDK be supported?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Do Opera & GTK+/GDK be supported?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 14 Apr 2000 11:50:02 -0000

Hi Greg,
    Do Opera & GTK+/GDK be supported? If not, when can it be?
    Thanks for your help about Chinese character-set question, and I'll try it soon.
Best regards,
Guo
Subject: Re: Do Opera & GTK+/GDK be supported?
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Apr 2000 16:06:55 -0000

:     Do Opera & GTK+/GDK be supported? If not, when can it be?
:     Thanks for your help about Chinese character-set question, and I'll try it
soon.

Opera is currently running using the Nano-X api.  Paolo is working on
a GTK+/GDK port, and promised a first version in a week or so.  The GTK+
port is version 1.3, which hasn't been released to the public yet.  I plan on
helping as soon as I see it.