nanogui: Thread: Stupid Question

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Stupid Question
From: Roman Pollak ####@####.####
Date: 5 Apr 2000 14:24:58 -0000

Hi,

I'm a kind a newbee here in the list. But I was watching the
nanox/microwindows development for a quiet same time.
I'm would like to use nanox for my own build platform with a graphical
interface. But I have already a very fast line drawing
routing ( mostly written in assembler). In nanox there is a general
routing for lines as well. Now some hardware can do the
line business in hardware very fast as well. Is it possible to extend
the screendevice structure with line routine and use this one
if exist instant of the C routine ? May be I didn't  see something, but
I guess in general it should be possible.
The Code is even already there to do something like this
("src/engine/devdraw.c").

regads roman