nanogui: Thread: [Nano-X] diff.region3.gz

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Nano-X] diff.region3.gz
From: Murphy Chen ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jun 2000 17:46:47 -0000

>     i try to use use the Wrapper  api of Region .but actually it alway dump
> ,when i use every original sample. i think some pointer operation may have
> problem.but i don't know where.do you find the problems .
> and ,i think it maybe should add the following code

	I've added tanghao's fix and changed MWBOOL and MWCOORD to
	GR_BOOL and GR_COORD.

	Also, I've added the file devrgn2.c which contains functions
	for implementing GdCreatePolygonRegion.
	Again, it only compiled, not been tested.

	Please get the new patch from
	http://hpc.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~murphy/diff.region3.gz

	Need to find out why program crashes after calling GrSetGCRegion.

Murphy