nanogui: Thread: fltk for nano-x

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: fltk for nano-x
From: "Oh, Soonam" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jun 2000 12:13:23 -0000

Hi, nano family.....

Maybe somebody remember Tanghao posted that he(or she?) ported fltk to
nano-X. I tried to download it but I couldn't. So Tanghao kindly sent it
to me. Download it from my ftp site if you wanna get it.
ftp://ftp.rednix.com/pub/fltk4nano-x/fltk-1.0.7.NanoX.ss.tar.gz
Please read Tanghao's message before build it.

regards

tanghao wrote:

> hi ,
>
>     before you configure
> please change file "makeinclude.in"
> "-L/Setup/microwin/src/lib " (at end of file) to your own microwin
folder.
> then configure
> then edit config.h
> change  #define HAVE_GL  1
> to  #define HAVE_GL  0
> then make
>
> regards

tanghao

> > I read your message about FLTK, but I couldn't download it. Every
time I
tried to download, it was broken. Please send me that file by e-mail or
upload
> > my ftp site (ftp://ftp.rednix.com/incoming) or any other public ftp
site. I
wanna test and use your good job.

> > > hi,
> > >     i just port fltk 1.0.7 to work under Nano-X api,although it
has some
problems.but many of the sample worked well.anyone interest ,download it
at

> > > http://townhall.top263.net/fltk-1.0.7.NanoX.s.tar.gz

>                                  Name: fltk-1.0.7.NanoX.ss.tar.gz
>    fltk-1.0.7.NanoX.ss.tar.gz    Type: Unix Tape Archive
(application/x-tar)