nanogui: Thread: using Nano-X with framebuffer.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: using Nano-X with framebuffer.
From: Simon Wood ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jun 2000 08:47:42 -0000

Busy weekend hacking away....

I managed to get framebuffers working on my machine and rebuilt microwin to
drive them.

I could happily run the microwin demos (mine, etc),but couldn't find a way
to fire up Nano-X on a virtual terminal and then run a separate app (such as
nclock) on that Nano-X display.

I may be being really dumb, any suggestions?
Simon Wood