nanogui: Thread: [Nano-X] GrNewPolygonRegion

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Nano-X] GrNewPolygonRegion
From: Murphy Chen ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jun 2000 13:08:40 -0000

Dear All,

	Based on Greg's new patch for clipping regions,
	I've added the new function:
GR_REGION_ID    GrNewPolygonRegion(int mode, GR_COUNT count, GR_POINT *points);

	But the function is still buggy.
	I tried to trace the bug, and found it seems to lie in the function
	REGION_InsertionSort.

	http://hpc.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~murphy/diff.region4.gz

With regards,
Murphy