nanogui: Thread: Gtk and abiword port

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Gtk and abiword port
From: ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jul 2000 13:21:20 -0000

I'm following the develop of abiword
www.abisource.com

and I'm interesting to a port of this under microwindows
and I need gtk for this:)

but i'vnt see noone news about GTK port on microwindows

is locked?

tanx in advance for the news

Mauro
Subject: Re: Gtk and abiword port
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jul 2000 17:28:01 -0000

:
: and I'm interesting to a port of this under microwindows
: and I need gtk for this:)
:
: but i'vnt see noone news about GTK port on microwindows

Paolo was doing some work on the GTK port using
Nano-X, but I haven't heard anything for quite some time.
He was waiting for regions and some other small things that
have been completed.  His initial work, which barely runs,
is available as a tarball at ftp://microwindows.org/gtk/ if
you are interested in continuing the port...