nanogui: Thread: [Nano-X] FLTK 1.0.9 port

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Nano-X] FLTK 1.0.9 port
From: "Murphy C. Chen" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Jul 2000 15:35:17 -0000

Dear All,

	I've just made fltk 1.0.9 working on Nano-X based on TangHao's
	fltk 1.0.7 port (fltk-nanox-pre6.tar.gz).

	http://hpc.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~murphy/fltk-1.0.9-nanox-pre1.tar.gz

Murphy

Subject: Re: [Nano-X] FLTK 1.0.9 port
From: "Rosimildo daSilva" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2000 17:50:35 -0000

>From: "Murphy C. Chen" ####@####.####
>To: tanghao ####@####.####
>CC: ####@####.####
>Subject: [Nano-X] FLTK 1.0.9 port
>Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:37:26 +0800 (CST)
>
>Dear All,
>
>	I've just made fltk 1.0.9 working on Nano-X based on TangHao's
>	fltk 1.0.7 port (fltk-nanox-pre6.tar.gz).
>
>	http://hpc.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~murphy/fltk-1.0.9-nanox-pre1.tar.gz

I presume there is some effort going on to merge all these FLTK
tarballs( flmwin 1.07, flnx 1.07, flnx 1.09 ) to a single
source tree.

Rosimildo.