nanogui: Thread: Does underline, bold ... features work??

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Does underline, bold ... features work??
From: tuan ####@####.####
Date: 6 Sep 2000 18:01:13 -0000

Hi,

Am I missing something here? or the features are simply not there yet?
Text come out almost the same. Underline work, but no different from the
rest of the features such as weight. Italic ...

Tuan

	GdSetForeground(red);
	GdSetUseBackground(TRUE);
	GdSetBackground(yellow);
        PMWFONT pfont, pfont1, pfont2;
        PMWLOGFONT plogfont, plogfont1;
        PMWLOGFONT plogfont2;
        //not know how to use yet
        plogfont->lfSmallCaps = 1;
        plogfont->lfOblique = 1;
        plogfont->lfWeight = 900;
        plogfont->lfOutPrecision = 0;
        plogfont->lfUnderline = 1;

	pfont = GdCreateFont(psd, NULL, NULL, plogfont);

	GdSetFontSize(pfont, 26);
	GdSetFont(pfont);
	//GdSetFontRotation(pfont, 10);
	GdText(psd,50,60,"What is this",12,1);
	GdDestroyFont(pfont);

	//////////
        plogfont1->lfSmallCaps = 0;
        plogfont1->lfOblique = 0;
        plogfont1->lfWeight = 100;
        plogfont1->lfOutPrecision = 0;
        plogfont1->lfUnderline = 0;
        plogfont1->lfItalic = 1;

	pfont1 = GdCreateFont(psd, NULL, NULL, plogfont1);

	GdSetFontSize(pfont1, 26);
	//GdSetFontRotation(pfont1, 300);
	GdSetFont(pfont1);
	GdText(psd,50,80,"What is this",12,1);