nanogui: Thread: "microwindows/nano-X" problems

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: "microwindows/nano-X" problems
From: ####@####.####
Date: 29 Sep 2000 06:04:58 -0000

Hi , HiFi wong :)

I find your successful install microwindows at the SA1110 in the linux-arm mailing list.
So, I'd like to ask you some questions about microwindows install.

I installed kernel ( linux-2.3.99-pre8, patch-2.3.99-pre8-rmk1, diff-2.3.99-pre8-rmk1-np4 ) and angelboot-1.10.nk. and I have ramdisk for assabet.

  1. I choose ARM Linux, Framebuffer, Touch screen on the pop-up window for "make"
      and then, I compiled. But, I cannot find nano-X file under /microwin/src/bin directory.
      What can I do for it?

  2. I used angelboot to port zImage and ramdisk, but I can't.

         -------------angelboot script----------------------
            base 0xc0008000
            entry 0xc0008000
            r0 0x00000000
            r1 0x00000019
            device /dev/ttyS0
            options "38400 8N1"
            baud  115200
            otherfile ramdisk.gz
            otherbase 0xc0800000
            exec minicom
    Am I doing correct? If the upper is wrong, tell me what.
    otherwise, would you send me your angelboot script ?

    3. I must to port into SA1110 , so, I am very wondering about How do you work.
        would you tell me about "detail How to"

    4. I down and print fltk programming manual today , it's much a lot page, p268 .
        but, before a minutes I found to need "flnx" for nano-X.

Thanks wong

junny