nanogui: Thread: nano-X on SA1110

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-X on SA1110
From: ####@####.####
Date: 28 Sep 2000 05:46:21 -0000

hi..

I have some problems for microwin/nano-X and ARM-LINUX.

For GUI environment, I have used microwindows/nano-x , and I could compile that in my computer(PC)
but I can't down to SA1110 (assabet) board,

1) I can't find nano-X file in microwin/src/bin.

2) After compiling, where is the configure file of microwindows/nano-X.

3) For the least setup, what files are installed on SA1110
  ex ) for nano-X ; nano-X & nterm & nclock & npanel & ...&...

        My ideas of  this works( about 3)  ) is the followings

            i) up-load nano-X file and application programs, but where??

            ii) up-load the lib directory or files, but where??

   help me
: 1) I can't find nano-X file in microwin/src/bin.

Prior to 0.89pre1, there was a Makefile bug.  Type
"make" twice.  Otherwise make sure the microwin/src/config
file sets NANOX=Y

:
: 2) After compiling, where is the configure file of microwindows/nano-X.

There is no run-time configure file.

:
: 3) For the least setup, what files are installed on SA1110
:   ex ) for nano-X ; nano-X & nterm & nclock & npanel & ...&...
:
:         My ideas of  this works( about 3)  ) is the followings
:
:             i) up-load nano-X file and application programs, but where??
:
:             ii) up-load the lib directory or files, but where??

The only files that need be uploaded are in microwin/src/bin.

Run them first on your desktop, and then cross-compile
and upload whatever files you like.  For building your
own applications, run "make install" and then link to
the libraries that were installed (microwin/src/lib/*.a)

:    help me