nanogui: Thread: flnx 0.13 released.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: flnx 0.13 released.
From: Jeff Moellmer ####@####.####
Date: 26 Oct 2000 22:59:39 -0000

Get flnx-0.13.tar.gz at ftp://ftp.viewml.com/flnx and make sure to use
it with MicroWindows 0.89 pre 4!

flnx 0.13 (Microwindows Version 0.89pre4) - 25th Oct 2000 -
####@####.####
 - Fixed first and third mouse button reversal problem between flnx and
microwindows.
 - Fixed Fl_Overlay.
 - Fixed many window decorating and parenting problems inside of nanowm.

 - Menus are no longer clipped by parent windows.
 - Fixed file selection box.
 - FL_ROUND_UP_BOX and FL_ROUND_DOWN_BOX look even better.
 - Increased speed of True Type Fonts (much better!).
 - Fixed Fl_vertex.cxx's fl_circle() ... it is now "polygon aware" (i.e.
see clock demo).
 - Fixed pop-up menu on right click.
 - Fixed hard-coded true type fonts problem in fl_font.cxx

Thanks,

Jeff Moellmer
Century Software