nanogui: Thread: question about fltk for nanox

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: question about fltk for nanox
From: ####@####.####
Date: 8 Nov 2000 02:07:08 -0000

   I've got fltk-nanox-pre6 from "microwindows.censoft.com". There are still some problems with flnx running for nano-X. For instance, some mouse events can not be detected, especially when using nanowm.
I wonder if there are more effective versions of flnx,and how to get them.
   thanks a lot!
                                                           Z.Shen

Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net
@263.netÖйú×î´óµÄÔÚÏßÓÊ¾Ö http://freemail.263.net
ÖйúÈ˵ÄÔÚÏß¹ºÎïÀÖÔ°¡ª¡ª263ÉÌ³Ç http://shopping.263.net
ÍøÉÏÁôѧ×Éѯ-Öйú½ÌÓý·þÎñÍø http://edu.263.net/
>    I've got fltk-nanox-pre6 from "microwindows.censoft.com". There are still some problems with flnx running for nano-X. For instance, some mouse events can not be detected, especially when using nanowm.
> I wonder if there are more effective versions of flnx,and how to get them.

Yes, check out ftp://www.viewml.com/pub/flnx/
The latestet version is flnx-0.14

Regards,
Murphy