nanogui: Thread: Window position on launch time!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Window position on launch time!
From: "Tasnim Ahmed" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Dec 2000 15:58:38 -0000

Hello:

When I started to develop PIMs for Microwindows on helio I got the pain of
applications popping up at all locations on the desktop. How can this be
controlled so my app always appears at 0,0. Till the keyboard appears at
bottom I may need to restrict to rest of screen or user might play hide and
seek with it :(

-tasnim