nanogui: Thread: Problem running demos when using Framebuffer option

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problem running demos when using Framebuffer option
From: Supriyo ####@####.####
Date: 4 Dec 2000 10:12:18 -0000

Hi,

I've tried compiling Microwindows using both the X11
and Framebuffer options. The X11 option works fine.

But I'm getting errors when I try to run the demos
using the Framebuffer option during compiling. I
enabled all the options under Framebuffer. This is the
error that was generated:

Error opening /dev/fb0: No such device. Check kernel
config.
Cannot initialise screen.
Cannot open graphics.

I tried typing "mknod /dev/fb0 c 29 0" but I got the
following response:

mknod: /dev/fb0: File exists

I'm using an NVidia RIVA TNT2 M64 graphic card.

Could some one please tell me what's the problem?

Thanks,
Supriyo

http://mail.yahoo.com.sg/