nanogui: Thread: microserver for grafic consolle?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: microserver for grafic consolle?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jan 2001 20:50:51 -0000

Hi guys,
recently I discovered microwindows and nano-x, but while I was reading
the FAQs I haven't understood a thing: is there the chance to connect to
a daemon xdm?
I mean: is there anything similar to the X -query 192.168.0.1 command
(maybe for microwindows under DOS)?

Thanks for your time and... I'm looking forward to reading from you!
Kisses, Patrizia.