nanogui: Thread: uWindows 0.89pre7 Compile Error

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: uWindows 0.89pre7 Compile Error
From: Scott Paul ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2001 03:23:18 -0000

After running the "make xconfig" and doing the "make clean; clean" I get an
a couple of errors on a couple of compiles having to do with
ioctl_getpallete and ioctl_setpallete.  Here's the make output:

/root/microwin/src/lib/libmwdrivers.a(vtswitch.o): In function
`vt_do_switch':
vtswitch.o(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `ioctl_getpalette'
vtswitch.o(.text+0xdc): undefined reference to `ioctl_setpalette'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/root/microwin/src/bin/nano-X] Error 1
/root/microwin/src/lib/libmwdrivers.a(vtswitch.o): In function
`vt_do_switch':
vtswitch.o(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `ioctl_getpalette'
vtswitch.o(.text+0xdc): undefined reference to `ioctl_setpalette'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [/root/microwin/src/bin/mdemo] Error 1

Also, is there a way to search the mailist archives for strings of text? I
guess I'm too impatient to browse all those messages to see if this has
already appeared.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Paul