nanogui: Thread: Announce: Nano-X port to eCos Linux synthetic target

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Announce: Nano-X port to eCos Linux synthetic target
From: ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2001 06:52:13 -0000

Hello,
I've done a preliminary port to eCos Linux synthetic
target. Although people in RedHat already did a port
to eCos on iPAQ, this port has the following features
different from RedHat's port:
1. use POSIX mqueue instead of loopback TCP/IP
    socket, thus more lightweight.
2. use Linux synthetic target, so testing and porting
   to other eCos supported platform will be easier.
3. come with a framebuffer simulator for eCos, so
   microwindows program for eCos can be developed
   and tested on eCos synthetic target.
(This message is cross posted on microwindows mailing list and eCos mailing
list)
for tar.gz download, go
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~ijsung/MicroWin-eCos/microwin-ecos.tar.gz

> I've done a preliminary port to eCos Linux synthetic
> target. Although people in RedHat already did a port
> to eCos on iPAQ, this port has the following features
> different from RedHat's port:
> 1. use POSIX mqueue instead of loopback TCP/IP
>     socket, thus more lightweight.
> 2. use Linux synthetic target, so testing and porting
>    to other eCos supported platform will be easier.
> 3. come with a framebuffer simulator for eCos, so
>    microwindows program for eCos can be developed
>    and tested on eCos synthetic target.
> (This message is cross posted on microwindows mailing list and eCos mailing
> list)
> for tar.gz download, go
> http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~ijsung/MicroWin-eCos/microwin-ecos.tar.gz

I tried to download this tar-ball but failed after many tries.  Dose any
one have another source for this?

TIA

--
Ormund