nanogui: Thread: Microwindows CVS

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindows CVS
From: ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2001 15:44:35 -0000

Sorry for my ignorance, but would someone please provide updated
instructions for the Microwindows CVS?

Using the instructions on the web page didn't work due to lack of
permissions:

cvs co microwin (in directory G:\My Documents\microwindows)
cvs server: Updating microwin
cvs server: cannot open directory /usr/cvs/microwin: Permission denied
cvs server: skipping directory microwin

Changing to:

cvs co microwindows

worked fine, but it looks like the resulting source code is older than the
microwindows-0.89pre7.tar.gz
on the Microwindows ftp site (ex. config files not moved to Configs
directory).

Is there another public CVS repository that is more current, am I doing
something wrong, or
has there been no changes since microwindows-0.89pre7.tar.gz???

Thank you.

Steven Reynard
Agilent Technologies