nanogui: Thread: Linking with libm crashes my FLTK-program on Cygwin.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Linking with libm crashes my FLTK-program on Cygwin.
From: "Petri J. Riipinen" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 2001 17:18:26 -0000

Hi folks,

I'm making an application with FLTK, using also some other library (GDAL)
that requires the linking of libm.a with the final exe. I'm using Cygwin32
with gcc 2.95.3-5 on Windows NT.

Now, originally my program worked well but when I add libm.a to the final
linking, my program wont start at all. Well, it starts but doesn't even get
into main(), e.g. nothing prints out from the first printf in beginning of
main. It doesn't core dump or anything, just hangs.

I tried the same with the keyboard-test program that comes with FLTK-1.0.11
and the same happens. Without -lm on the makefile it works but when I add
it, it hangs on start.

Any ideas why libm crashes FLTK-based programs???

- Petri
   Petri J. Riipinen