nanogui: Thread: Activating a window without the help of mouse , keyboard or touchscreen

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Activating a window without the help of mouse , keyboard or touchscreen
From: "maria lobo" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jul 2001 09:00:42 -0000

         Would like to know how I can activate a window without using the
mouse or keyboard or touchscreen.Something like SetWindowActive.What I
really need to do is generate an event on receiving certain data over my
serial port and use this event to activate another window .Could anyone give
me some idea as to how to implement this
Maria

:          Would like to know how I can activate a window without using the
: mouse or keyboard or touchscreen.Something like SetWindowActive.

GrRaiseWindow(wid);
GrSetFocus(wid);

This is not quite the "Active" concept of win32 but should provide you
with what you need.