nanogui: Thread: freetype fonts in microwin

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: freetype fonts in microwin
From: Steven Hein ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jul 2001 14:16:14 -0000

I know this has to be a dumb question, but I've looked all over
(at least I think I have...) and can't find the answer......

If I want to use freetype fonts with microwin/FLNX, it expects
a /usr/local/microwin/fonts directory.  How do I create this
directory (or where to I get it from)?  I have freetype-1.3.1-5
installed.

Thanks in advance!
Steve