nanogui: Thread: about nanox/client.1 and nanox/clien.2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: about nanox/client.1 and nanox/clien.2
From: ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jul 2001 02:28:12 -0000

Hi,

We(my co-worker and I) are just started porting the Microwindows 0.89pre7
on ITRON system.

And, we are confused with the existence of nanox/client.1 and nanox/client.2.
According to the result of diff command, these files look like historic
version of nanox/client.c.

What's the purpose of client.1 and client.2 ?

Regard,

Akihiko Shiotani
(FUJUTSU-TEN Limited)
Yup, you're right. Those are just garbage files that sneaked there way past
the delete key. Try to ignore them. You probably should keep them, in case
you ever want to turn in a patch, otherwise when you diff they will appear
in the patch.

Gary James
http://home.twcny.rr.com/embedded