nanogui: Thread: Testing

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Testing
From: RafaelRodríguezVelilla ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2001 12:17:25 -0000

  This is my first email in this list.
  I'm trying to install microwindows in my ARM-Assabet  platform but I'm
having some problems to make it work

  I have read the documentation of microwindows but I didn't find out
how can I install it correctly.

  My problem seems to be with the keyboard. How do I configure correctly
the keyboard of microwindows?

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        ####@####.####
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es

unless you do really have a keyboard attached to your assabet, configure
it to have no keyboard. i.e. NOKBD = Y . For the mouse, i set IPAQMOUSE
= Y .

Dunk

Rafael Rodríguez Velilla wrote:

>   This is my first email in this list.
>   I'm trying to install microwindows in my ARM-Assabet  platform but I'm
> having some problems to make it work
>
>   I have read the documentation of microwindows but I didn't find out
> how can I install it correctly.
>
>   My problem seems to be with the keyboard. How do I configure correctly
> the keyboard of microwindows?
>
> --
> Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        ####@####.####
> Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es
> Telf: +34 - 91 337 4270

Duncan Palmer
Software Design Engineer                          Phone:
+353-1-2911561
Silicon and Software Systems                      Fax:
+353-1-2911001